Technology and digital media are radically transforming the economy and business reality, with new products, services and business models arising to challenge established theories and bring about a new paradigm.
The consumer is no longer a static element at the end of the chain, and is now participating, collaborating, creating, funding, etc. The media are permeable and ubiquitous and communication is becoming much more complex and dynamic. In this context, mainly digital and global, the relationship between the different agents, consumer and business, has many facets and requires professionals with well-defined skills.
• Acquire the vision, strategic capabilities and tools of digital marketing
• Direct and manage the area of digital marketing at a business level
• Acquire very broad skills that combine technology, analysis, strategy and design thinking
• Understand the digital environment: its impact, challenges and opportunities from a digital perspective
• Use creativity and innovation in the digitalization of processes
• Understand the technology ecosystem in digital management
• Conduct a digital marketing plan to reach customers and get the necessary engagement in the digital environment
• Plan, manage and measure new advertising and digital communication
• Get to know the legal aspects of digital communication
• Learn to manage the new environment of marketing and communication based on data and its analysis
With the Master of Digital Marketing Management, you will acquire a range of skills that will allow you to develop your career successfully in the field of marketing and communication.
• Design, conceptualize and implement a digital marketing plan
• Master the tools, available technologies and agents in the ecosystem, especially in the field of advertising, to develop the strategy of digital marketing. Master the resources of programmatic advertising
• Interpret, analyze and inform decision-making based on data, specifically mastering analytical tools, their KPIs and metrics
• Create and manage campaigns for SEO and SEM positioning, lead generation and display. Get to know and apply a growth hacking strategy
• Design a digital media plan: owned media, paid media, earned media
• Manage campaigns in social networks, with specific metrics and KPIs: Social CRM
• Get to know and master the main elements of online communications, reputation and PR
• Learn the techniques of digital creativity, design thinking applied to marketing strategies, digital branding and new trends related to virtual reality formats and artificial intelligence
Dates and Schedule
October 2017 - June 2018
19.00-22.30 h (Mon to Fri, 3 to 5 days per week)