Create your motion graphics reel after a year of training that combines tools, techniques, workshops and projects.
Aimed at graduates and professionals in the field of graphic design, as advanced knowledge of typography, composition, use of colour and conceptualisation is needed.
People in careers linked to the audiovisual world (animation, illustration, video editing, advertising, etc.) or from other areas of design will have to prove their knowledge of graphic design.
Motion design requires a set of varied technical knowledge to propose, develop and successfully complete each project.
In this master, you will learn to do lighting, to move a camera, animate, edit and do postproduction work, to take a project from start to finish. Get ready to bring to life what you have inside you and start your career in the exciting world of motion design.
• Learn the basics and fundamentals of motion design and learn to manage its codes
• Understand the characteristics of audiovisual projects: the processes and professional dynamics that govern it, the professionals involved and their roles
• Acquire the necessary technical basis for performing motion design projects and build a set of individual professional skills
• Acquire the tools, experience and knowledge to be able to enter this profession
• Meet the key industry players and get to know the situation of the discipline
• Learn to lead a motion design project from start to finish
• Motion Designer at audiovisual production companies in television, film, or those working in post-production and visual effects (VFX)
• Motion Designer at communications, marketing, advertising and events departments and agencies
• Animator at animation studios
• Graphics artist on television
• Art director on all kinds of audiovisual graphic design projects
• Independent motion designer
Dates and Schedule
October 2017 - June 2018
19.00-22.30 h (Mon to Fri, 4 to 5 days per week)