The Brand Design discipline is presented in this master as an activity which makes it possible to find appropriate solutions to visual communication problems.
Adapting to the specific problem is a key element in a successful communication project; the success of the proposed solution depends on the simplicity, clarity and synthesis of its ideas. To achieve this, it is necessary to put in place mechanisms and methodologies which are the focus of study in this master.
• Train a professional who is capable of conceptualizing, developing and executing a complete brand design with success
• Bring the students closer to the real and current context of the work of a designer
• Give students an idea of the areas in which they will develop their work as designers: corporate identity, brand and strategy, web design and new digital media, publishing design and typography, among others
• Master specific tools in the context of design
• Encourage and guide the creative potential of the students towards a working methodology and project development that manages to capitalize and monetize on each of their creative processes
• Editorial designer
• Art director
• Layout designer
• Freelance designer
• Applications or web designer
• Creative director
Dates and Schedule
February 2018 - November 2018
9.30-13.30 h /15.00-18.00 (Mon to Fri, 3 to 5 days per week)