Brands, companies and institutions are changing at a frenzied pace thanks to technology and new forms of communication. Because of this, events are increasingly becoming part of efficient marketing and communication strategies with which they hope to become better known. Every firm wants to produce the most important event of the year, the one everyone is talking about the following day.
For this and many other reasons, we want to train professionals who understand that the organisation and management of an event entails a complex and fascinating synergy in which more and more disciplines play a part.
• Train professionals capable of devising, organizing, directing and managing events of all kinds
• Familiarize the students with the new reality of the world of events, where technology and social networks have an increasing importance
• Expand knowledge through real case studies and simulations
• Provide students with the necessary tools so that they can report in detail on the results of the scope of the event
• Events, marketing and communication departments, institutional or public relations at a company or institution
• PR collaborator
• Independent professional specialising on the organization of events and ceremonies Advertising, marketing, communication and events agencies
• Consultancy firms
• Media centres
• Wedding planning
Dates and Schedule
February 2018 - November 2018
9.30-13.30 and 15.00 a 18.00 h (Mon to Fri, 3 to 5 days per week)