The fashion industry is probably one of the sectors which best reflects a dynamic and constantly evolving world. Brands, more than ever, are about much more than products, and fashion brands understand this. The Master of Communication and Fashion trains people who are capable of managing communication, understanding its transcendental role, and who can master the tools of communication in the basis of the creative and innovative terms that define the very nature of fashion.
- Obtain specific training to the work in the field of fashion, communications and marketing
- Acquire the knowledge necessary to identify the specific needs of the fashion industry
- Get to know various communications tools and learn to use them
- Enter the digital environment, new technologies and their real implementation in communications strategies
- Understand the role and interrelationship of the various sectors involved in the communications process: freelance workers, communications departments, marketing, advertising, public relations, events, etc.
- Understand the importance of communications in the business structure of the fashion world
- Learn to correctly interpret the needs of a brand in the fashion industry
- Communications or marketing departments at fashion companies
- Communication agencies, events and PR
- Communications officer at a showroom
- Writing for fashion magazines
- Digital marketing agencies for fashion
- Advertising agencies
- Communication or marketing departments at cosmetics companies
In 1985 Enrique Loewe Lynch joined the company as the fourth generation of the Loewe family.
Since 1995, when the LVMH Group acquired Loewe, he has been the honorary president of the firm and the Loewe Foundation.
There is a huge need to communicate fashion in a much more effective and serious way, which allows people to feel it, know it, and which gives familiarity and sharpens personal critical capacity and makes the comments made by communicators more demanding, because they are addressing a more cultivated public. You have to tell people who are interested, intelligent people, educated people, people trained in a much more serious way, what fashion is
Master of Fashion and Communication
- Type of course : Master
- Language : Español
- School: Management
- IED Credits: 60
- Start date: October 2018
- Partner firms: LOEWE
- Duration: 10 months
- Timetable : Afternoon 19.00-22.30 h (Mon to Fri, 3 to 5 days per week)
- Attendance: in-person
- Qualification: Private A private certificate will be issued at the end of the course
- Directed to : graduates or those with a diploma in the fields of Communications, Marketing, Fashion, Journalism, Design, etc. Professional experience will be valued
- Admission process : CV / Cover letter Portfolio (up to 3Mb) / Website. Personal interview, if deemed appropriate by the teaching coordination
- Enrollment rate: 2500 €
- Course Fee: 9400 €