In the highly competitive fashion industry, it is necessary to have specific knowledge of strategic management, product management, marketing and communications, finance, etc. which is essential for a company to succeed and gain a position in the market with the desired results and success.The Master of Fashion Companies Management and Administration is designed for those wishing to train as managers and entrepreneurs in the fashion, cosmetics and luxury sector. It offers an overview not only of the particular aspects of fashion, but of a whole culture made up of many other disciplines interacting with it.
- Learn more about the structure of a fashion company and how its goals are identified, and how strategic decisions are applied to each of its different areas
- Understand the different models of business development in the fashion industry and the various distribution channels and logistical aspects of each of them
- Access detailed knowledge on all specific corporate, commercial and contractual aspects of a fashion company
- Understand how the control of a company is managed and how to perform all legal, administrative and financial operations
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the different qualities and materials used in the design of textiles and accessories and learn about the management of planning processes and product purchases
- Delve into the area of business management and sales within a fashion company
- Learn how to professionally situate yourself in a fashion company, becoming able to respond to market demands in management departments or fashion product management departments
- Gain in-depth knowledge of marketing strategies as well as communication trends, and understand how fusion strategies are created, bringing together different sectors, channels and consumers
- Brand Director
- Commercial Director
- Product Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- E-commerce Product Manager
- Retail Manager
- Country Product Manager
- Buyer Retail/Luxury
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
Commercial Director General of UNOde50.
Javier Arrévola has great experience in numerous important fashion companies on a national and international level.
Previously, he was Global Head Luxury & Fashion & Lifestyle and was for some years the Commercial Director at Joyeria Suarez. His roles at such prestigious companies included aspects linked to the areas of general management and business development.
He collaborated with Loewe for seven years, dealing with the overall management of the sales team in Spain and Portugal, defining the Retail Marketing strategy, and was Area Manager in France and Portugal for El Corte Ingles.
Through the Master in Fashion Companies Management and Administration, the student will plunge into the business side of fashion, luxury and the retail sector in general, getting to know the managerial vision of the leading companies specializing in this market, from different angles: Marketing & Communication, Commercial, Product, Finance and Operations. This process will allow the student to take a leap in his or her career, allowing him or her to become a manager, and to make his or her own decisions.
Master of Fashion Companies Management
- Type of course : Master
- Language : Español
- School: Fashion
- IED Credits: 60
- Start date: October 2018
- Duration: 10 months
- Timetable : Afternoon 19.00-22.30 h (Mon to Fri, 3 to 5 days per week)
- Attendance: in-person
- Qualification: Private A private certificate will be issued at the end of the course
- Directed to : law, administration or business management graduates, experienced professionals in the fashion, marketing or communication sectors. Professional experience will be valued
- Admission process : CV / Cover letter Portfolio (up to 3Mb) / Website. Personal interview, if deemed appropriate by the teaching coordination
- Enrollment rate: 2500 €
- Course Fee: 9400 €