Constant innovation, agility in decision-making, enormous doses of creativity and honest and valuable proposals are what really transcend people's quality of life and define the new rules of the game in the world of consumption.
Customer experience is a cross-discipline within a company. Recently, large and medium-sized companies have created this new position, which works in coordination with innovation, marketing, operations, technology and systems departments.
The Postgraduate Course in Customer Experience Excellence aims to respond to the needs and specifications of the digital and social environment. It is a program that establishes the conceptual foundations of the basic principles applied when designing the digital and social marketing strategy of any company or institution, framing the important practical cases handled by 2.0 communication and digital marketing professionals.
• Understand the new competitive context and strategic framework of the world of business and business
• Provide theoretical and practical knowledge for the planning and implementation of advanced research techniques focused on the needs, motivations and interests of people
• Provide the necessary knowledge and tools to design innovative experiences, products and services
• Provide the necessary knowledge to understand the strategic objectives of a company, its competitive environment and the impact that operations and processes have on the redesign of experiences
• Understand and manage the omnichannel nature of the different points of contact and interaction with the consumer
• Become aware of digital disruptive technologies, tools and platforms that contribute to the omnichannel (physical and digital point)
• Understand and apply techniques of development, prototyping and technological implementation through Scrum and Agile methodologies
• Departments of Innovation, Planning and Strategic Design of processes and operations
• Service Design, Design Thinking and Creative Innovation
• Strategic Marketing and Communication Departments
• Departments for the Design of New Customer Experiences
• Departments for the Design of New Experiences and Engagement with Employees
• Departments for New Creation in Cross-Channel Customer Experience
• Head of online channel, design and interaction with customers and customer attraction
• Advertising, Communication, Events and PR agencies.
Dates and Schedule
March 2018 - June 2018
19.00-22.00 h (Mon to Fri, 4 or 5 days per week)