This Postgraduate Course forms part of the structure of the Master in Digital Fabrication and Media.
• Control the processes of digital fabrication and contemporary prototype development
• Develop your creativity and ability to solve design problems while providing specific solutions to real manufacturing problems
• Obtain the tools for the computer-aided representation and modelling necessary for project development and manufacturing
• Understand and control the differences between Idea, Project and Product, understanding the implications involved in moving from one to the other
• Understand the problems and difficulties in getting a product onto the market
Professionals able to control the digital workflow both in design and in prototyping by overseeing all the stages from ideation to achieving a real prototype, acquiring an ideal profile for companies that require rapid development of solutions for specific problems (design, events, exhibitions, interiors etc.) or which wish to control the design and development of their products.
• Design lead
• Process and Prototyping manager
• Product engineering
• Product specialist
Dates and Schedule
October 2018 – January 2019
Mon to Fri, from 19:00 to 22:30 h; Friday from 19:00 to 22:30 h
Online Classes Schedule: Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Practical Classroom Schedule: 2-3 afternoons from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Workshop schedule: three workshops during the course. Schedule. Thursday (19: 00-20: 00 h), Friday (16:00 - 22:00 h), Saturday and Sunday (10:00 - 20:00 h)