Design should be understood as a way of being in the world and relating with it, promoting its ability to improve quality of life and modify both the environment and reality itself. Thus, design is configured as a discipline that not only solves problems but also asks the right questions, quickly adapting to new lifestyles and even anticipating future needs.
The Postgraduate Course in Graphic and Digital Design gives you the tools you need to develop a global graphic design project, balancing print and digital media, as well as promoting your creative potential in order to develop your conceptual and technical skills.
• Acquire the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge for the generation of graphic communication for a project or business idea
• Delve into the characteristics of digital media
• Organize all phases of a design project, from concept to development and materialization, through the technical tools of the field
• See how the creation and strategic management of a high-quality graphic communication create opportunities for companies, products and professionals
• Achieve high online visibility for our projects and business ideas through friendly, functional and aesthetically appealing designs, with an emphasis on information design, web positioning and the possibilities of the 2.0 environment
• Encourage the choice of less travelled and more innovative paths of graphic design
• Reflect on the ongoing debate between what is known as the "transition from analog to digital and vice versa"
• Creative departments at advertising and communication agencies
• Your own graphic design and illustration studio
• Design, image and business communication departments
• Freelance graphic designer or illustrator
Dates and Schedule
October 2018 - January 2019
19.00-22.00 h (Mon to Fri, 3, 4 or 5 days per week)