The profession of product designer lies behind hundreds of objects that we use every day. It is an essential profession that is becoming increasingly prominent in a competitive industry that is striving to create better products. This industry requires design professionals that create functional, intuitive and aesthetic objects that make users’ lives easier.
This course focuses on training designers to match the profile demanded in the job market. In a theoretical/practical manner, the course covers various topics, such as manufacturing processes, materials, sustainability, trends, etc. In addition, students will perform practical projects guided by prestigious designers, where the development process will be given as much importance as the final result.
● To train highly skilled professionals in all stages of product design
● To gain in-depth knowledge of the tools necessary for developing design proposals from the conceptualisation up to the final presentation
● To provide students with a multidisciplinary profile with the ability to adapt to the work environment in various areas
● To gain extensive knowledge of the new trends in design thinking and their scope
● To end the master’s degree with a portfolio of high-quality designs that will supplement the student’s CV and help them join the job market.
● Freelance product designer
● Head of the design area in companies in the sector
● Associate designer for interior architecture studios
● Project manager in the design department of companies specialising in product design