Among the main objectives of the Postgraduate Course in Image Consulting we can highlight:
• Become aware of the wide range of fields in which the profession of image consultant can be applied.
• Get to know the real demand of professionals and new work formats, as well as audiovisual media.
• Understand the importance of wardrobe psychology and non-verbal communication.
• Learn to dress each person from the inside out.
• Understand the correct guidelines to carry out the advisory process regarding the suitable outfits for each occasion, attending to the needs of the client.
• Acquire the necessary skills to develop the work of image consultant in the different fields offered by the market: personal, corporate, audiovisual media.
• Understand the image as an element of visual expression, a way of conveying of messages.
• Learn the rules and master creative resources to create unique and personalized styles.
• Reflect on teamwork and the importance of working in harmony and collaboration with other departments.
• Learn to work in the different fields of image consulting: personal, corporate, audiovisual media.
• Encourage the development of freelance work.
• Merge creativity and technical knowledge.
• Achieve the credibility of each person beyond their personal characteristics.
• Personal image consultant
• Corporate image consultant
• Image consultant for visual communications media
• Advisor to stores, shopping centres, hotels, agencies, beauty centres,
• General styling services
• Personal shopper services
Dates and Schedule
April - July 2019
19.00-22.00 h (Mon to Fri, 3 to 5 days per week)