The Weekend Course in Brand Management aims to address brands in all their facets. From the brand’s birth, its DNA and foundations, up to the communication strategies and the creation of messages, campaigns and contents to reach the different points of contact with the consumer through conventional and digital media, experiences etc.
- Launch powerful brands or help a brand to redesign its strategy. Companies strive to incorporate into their marketing and advertising teams profiles with greater strategic vision and understanding of new media.
- Create effective messages and successful campaigns, learning the necessary processes for generating good ideas, the relationship between strategy and creativity and the processes for assessing and developing ideas.
- Plan the communication of a brand, knowing how to detect the best available channels for reaching the consumer directly. From traditional media to digital media, the point-of-sale experience, product design, events, public relations, etc.
- Measure the effectiveness of communication actions, evaluate brand equity and know the variables necessary to draw up a diagnosis of the situation. Make the right decisions for maintaining or improving the brand’s health.
- Digital Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Advertising Creative
- Community Manager
- Social Media Strategist
- Creative Strategist
- Brand Designer
- Account Manager
- Brand Content Manager
Creative Director at Good Rebels Advertising creative with over 15 years’ experience in the sector. He has worked in multinational advertising agencies, such as Saatchi & Saatchi, BBDO and Grey. And in specialised digital agencies, such as Arroba and Good Rebels.
The brands and companies with which he has collaborated both nationally and internationally include Procter & Gamble, Meliá Hotels International, Toyota, Pepsi, Imperial Brands and MTV.
His work has been recognised in advertising festivals, such as FIAP, Cannes Lions, CdeC and Inspirational, among others.
Creative Director at Good Rebels
Advertising creative with over 15 years’ experience in the sector. He has worked in multinational advertising agencies, such as Saatchi & Saatchi, BBDO and Grey. And in specialised digital agencies, such as Arroba and Good Rebels.
Weekend Course in Brand Management
- Type of course : Weekend
- Language : Español
- School: Management
- Hours: 40
- Start date: 10 May 2019
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Timetable : Weekend Friday from 16.30 to 21.30h - Saturday from 09.30 to 14.30h
- Attendance: in-person
- Qualification: Private Private accreditation at the end of the course.
- Directed to : graduates or those with a diploma in the field of Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Planning and Media Strategy, Digital Media, PR, Art and Design seeking to successfully train in strategy and brand management through a fully integrated and updated vision. Professionals and entrepreneurs interested in these areas of training or who need to complement their professional experience in some of these areas.
- Admission process : CV / Motivation Letter
- Enrollment rate: 900 €