The Weekend Course in Interior Design is a basic course of introduction to interior design and decoration. Throughout the programme, you will have contact with recognised professionals from the sector who will show you the different facets of the profession and will provide you with an introduction to the basic concepts and tools on which interior design is based and which cover converging disciplines, such as the history of design, ideation, the science of materials, lighting and landscaping.
- Introduce students to the creative process involved in designing interior spaces
- Show the full development involved in performing an interior design project, understood as a holistic process that encompasses multiple disciplines
- Teach students to identify the different styles and trends in interior design that coexist today, which are understood as the source of inspiration for creating new spaces
- Provide sufficient notions for the representation of the interior space through handmade drawings and the making of models that define an interior space
- Obtain a basic knowledge about the criteria for selecting materials for interior finishes based on their organoleptic and physical properties
- Introduce the different basic tools for communicating and presenting a project
- Show what the professional work of an interior designer consists of
Ruth Vega has obtained a PhD in architecture from the ETSAM. She combines her teaching, professional and research activity within the field of architecture. In the professional field, she is a founding partner and active member of Cuartoymitad Architecture & Landscape. Her work has been exhibited at the 11th Venice Biennale, at the Valencia Institute of Modern Art and at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Badajoz (among others).
Weekend Course in Interior Design
- Type of course : Weekend
- Language : Español
- School: Design
- Hours: 40
- Start date: 16 November 2018
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Timetable : Weekend Friday from 16.30 to 21.30h - Saturday from 09.30 to 14.30h
- Attendance: in-person
- Qualification: Private Private accreditation at the end of the course.
- Directed to : those people who have a common interest in interior design and who wish to start a training that allows them to carry out their vocation in a professional or merely lucrative way
- Admission process : CV / Motivation Letter
- Enrollment rate: 900 €