The consolidation of the Internet as the most widespread format for content consumption has brought with it a need for design to make such content more appealing to the public. Website designs have moved from being ornamental and practical to becoming a reflection of a brand. The Weekend Course in Web Design and Programming aims to train graphic designers in this digital environment by teaching them to apply their knowledge to the new formats.
- Learn to design a responsive website
- Develop a professional profile able to act as a link between the web programmer and the traditional graphic designer
- Build medium-sized websites based on the WordPress content manager
- Be able to communicate with different web professionals understanding their language
- Become familiar with code and be able to understand its flow
- Tackle a digital project from its conception to its production
- Know the specifications and possibilities of the digital environment
- Acquire a technical knowledge base in order to be able to adapt to new trends
- Digital designer
- Web designer
- UX / UI Designer
- Interactive art director
- Freelance web developer
Luis Belda and Ricardo Ramos are founders of Pum! Estudio,a Web Development and Graphic Design studio focused on the User Experience.
Luis Belda Martínez holds a Master in Microsoft Technologies and is a Certified Professional Java Developer J2EE. He has worked as a web developer in online marketing companies, as a private banking project developer and for a music promoter. He is co-founder of the Zira02 architecture and design studio and the Zoohaus collective. He currently heads the Development Area at PUM! estudio.
Ricardo Ramos García has a degree in Fine Arts and specialised with a Master in Interactive Art Direction. He works as a freelance graphic and web designer. He has been the Senior Web Designer for a music promoter and he is the co-founder of the Mediodía Chica cultural association.
He currently heads the Design and Creativity Area at PUM! estudio.
Weekend Course in Web Design and Programming
- Type of course : Weekend
- Language : Español
- School: Visual Communication
- Hours: 60
- Start date: 18 January 2019
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Timetable : Weekend Friday from 16.30 to 21.30h - Saturday from 09.30 to 14.30h
- Attendance: in-person
- Qualification: Private Private accreditation at the end of the course.
- Directed to : all kinds of people interested in entering the world of programming
- Admission process : CV / Motivation Letter
- Enrollment rate: 1300 €