If you cannot attend the IED Madrid open days, the Online Open Day is the ideal opportunity to obtain answers for all your questions and to start building together the professional leap forward that you are seeking.
An information session, from the comfort of your home or work, on the blended masters at IED Madrid, which will take place on: Tuesday, 11 December and Wednesday, 12 December.
What can I do during the Online Open Day?
- Talk with the director of the school that you are most interested in: design (Saskia Bostelmann), management (Carmina Álvarez), fashion (Ivan Soldo) or visual (Yago Bolivar).
- Discover which programme best suits your interests or needs with our specialised information and orientation service
- Meet students who will tell you first-hand what the experience of studying at IED Madrid is like
- Get answers to all your questions about admission requirements and how to enrol
- Access special promotions
Depending on the school you are interested in, the timetables (UCT+1) are as follows:
- Design: Tuesday, 11 December at 5 PM.
The design area develops projects focused on service design and the design of experiences around space, such as interior design.
- Fashion: Tuesday, 11 December at 6:30 PM.
The fashion area works with complete processes from the design and creation of a collection, the management and communication strategy and the brand identity and image.
- Management: Wednesday, 12 December at 5 PM.
The management area teaches the knowledge of a business school in a context where the manner of thinking is different.
- Visual: Wednesday, 12 December at 6:30 PM.
The visual school studies graphic and digital tools for communicating through languages such as photography, illustration and graphic design.
To register for the IED Madrid Online Open Day, all you have to do is fill in the form below and you will receive a confirmation email with the link to connect to the event.
See you there!