Do you want to train in fashion, design, visual communication and marketing?
IED Master, the postgraduate area of the IED Madrid, is once again announcing its Scholarship Competition for its Blended Master Courses in 2018.
A blended training programme (online and at our school) that can adapt to your needs to further your career without interfering with your life. A great opportunity to expand on and develop the necessary knowledge to access and improve your professional activity. Don’t let this chance go by!
The programmes for which we are offering Scholarships are:
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Management (in English)
- Interior Design
- Product Design
- Brand Design
- Management in Marketing, Creatividad y Digital Business
- Brand Management
- Event Organization, Direction and Management
- Communication and Marketing in Fashion (in English)
Deadline for the receipt of works: Tuesday the 7th of November 2017 at 18.00 h. Madrid time (GMT+1)
Announcement of the winner: Tuesday the 21st of November 2017 at 20.00 h. Madrid time (GMT +1) at master.iedmadrid.com
*The submission of a portfolio is not obligatory but will be valued as a selection criterion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- People of any nationality and country of residence can take part as long as they are over age.
- Each candidate may only request on scholarship for one master, and will be disqualified if they request more than one.
- The scholarships are awarded on a discretionary basis, depending on the documents received and the potential for development of each candidate. The jury will be made up of professionals from the IED Madrid. Pre-selected candidates may be contacted for a brief interview, either in person, by telephone or Skype.
- Prizes. The winning students (two per master) will receive a grant covering 50% of the course fee. If the organisation decides that none of the candidates are adequate, the prize may be declared null and void.
- The grants cover 50% of the course fee. The value of each grant is 4,200€.
- The grant cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be applied to other courses and competitions at the IED Madrid. It cannot be combined with other promotions at the IED Madrid.
- In order to it receive the grant it is ESSENTIAL to register and pay the registration fee within 14 days after Tuesday the 21st of November 2017, when the winners will be announced. The total amount of the Master will be 6.700 €, 2.500 € of registration and 4.200 € of course fee.
- Legislation. Knowing and following the rules in the general regulations of the IED Madrid is compulsory, as well as accepting and signing the specific rules for interns in a period of two weeks after the announcement of the grants.
- The full course must be studied at the IED Madrid, and the grant will be lost if a student transfer to another school.
- Students must attend at least 85% of the lessons.
- Winners of the grants must take an active part in all the special and multidisciplinary projects proposed by the school: presentation events, tutored competitions and workshops.
- If there are not enough students to carry out the master, the grant will be lost.
- Dropping out from a course in February 2018 will involve the loss of the grant.
- Failure to comply with the obligations described will involve the loss of the grant.
- Grant winners give permission for the data (name and surname) to appear in the Newspointbulletin and other promotional materials of the IED.
- The deadline to take part is Tuesday the 7th of November 2017 at 18.00 h Madrid time (GMT +1).
- The jury’s decision will be announced on Tuesday the 21st of November 2017 at 18.00 h Madrid time (GMT +1) The results will be published in master.iedmadrid.com.
- In accordance with Organic Law 25/1999 of the 13th of December regarding Personal Data Protection, we advise you that your personal and professional data will be stored in a database belonging to the Istituto Europeo di Design S.L. in order to offer you information that may be of interest to you. You may rectify, access, cancel and oppose the use of this data by writing to Istituto Europeo di Design, calle Larra, 14 28004 MADRID.
- Participation in this competition entails the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
*These terms and conditions are correct unless there has been a typographic error.