At IED Madrid we promote and support talent through our Scholarship Competitions. A recognition of talent by granting two scholarships per programme that cover 50% of the total fee for the master’s degree.
The Master’s Degrees at IED Madrid are high-level programmes linked to the reality of the world of work that are updated annually and taught by working professionals in collaboration with companies and institutions through real projects.
The period is now open for participating in the Scholarship Competition for the Blended Master’s Degrees, nine-month blended training programmes (online and at our school) starting in February 2019.
The programmes for which we are now offering scholarships are:
- Brand Design
- Brand Management
- Digital Communication and Marketing in Fashion (in English)
- Customer Experience Excellence
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Management (in English)
- Event Organization, Direction and Management
Deadline for the receipt of works: Tuesday the 6th of November 2018 at 18.00 h. Madrid time (GMT+1)
The announcement of the winner: Thursday the 15th of November 2018 at 18.00 h. Madrid time (GMT +1)
The winners will be published at https://master.iedmadrid.com/en/news/
The deadline for applications has passed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- People of any nationality and country of residence can take part as long as they are over age.
- Dynamics of the contest. Participants will have to fill in the contest entry form attaching their CV, cover letter, and portfolio.
- Each candidate may compete only once, for a single master. Candidates who apply for a scholarship for more than one master will be disqualified.
- The scholarships will be awarded subject to discretion, based on the documentation received and the candidate’s potential development. The jury will be made up of professionals from the IED Madrid. The preselected applicants will be contacted for a brief interview in person, by phone or via Skype.
- Awards. The winners (two for each master of those mentioned above) will be awarded a scholarship that covers 50% of the course fee for the master they have chosen. In the event that the organization considers that neither of the applicants is adequate, may declare the prize null and void.
- The scholarships cover 50% of the course fee, in the amount of €4,700 for the Masters taught in English; €4,350 for the Masters taught in Spanish.
- In order to it receive the grant it is ESSENTIAL to register and pay the registration fee within 14 days after Thursday the 15th of November 2018, when the winners will be announced. The total amount of the Master will be €6.850, €2.500 of registration and €4.350 of course fee for the masters taught in Spanish and €7.200, €2.500 of registration and €4.700 of course fee for the masters taught in English.
- Legislation. Knowing and following the rules in the general regulations of the IED Madrid is compulsory, as well as accepting and signing the specific rules for interns in a period of two weeks after the announcement of the grants.
- The full course must be studied at the IED Madrid, and the grant will be lost if a student transfer to another school.
- Students must attend at least 85% of the lessons.
- Winners of the grants must take an active part in all the special and multidisciplinary projects proposed by the school: presentation events, tutored competitions and workshops.
- The scholarship winners must to take part actively to the documentation of the activities of the master, blog maintenance, description of travels, workshops, lectures, etc.
- If there are not enough students to carry out the master, the grant will be lost.
- Dropping out from a course in February 2019 will involve the loss of the grant.
- Failure to comply with the obligations described will involve the loss of the grant.
- Grant winners give permission for the data (name and surname) to appear in the Newspoint bulletin and other promotional materials of the IED.
- The jury will announce the winners on Thursday the 15th of November, 2018, at 18:00h Madrid (CET). The contest results will be published on www.master.iedmadrid.com/en/
- Participation in this competition entails the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
*These terms and conditions are correct unless there has been a typographic error.