Istituto Europeo di Design continues to promote talent with a new edition of its scholarship programme, for a total amount of 195,100 euros.
This competition is open to all creative minds that are interested in studying a postgraduate programme at the Istituto Europeo di Design, the largest international design and management education network in Europe.
IED Madrid offers a total of 38 scholarships for its master's degree programmes in design, fashion, visual arts, marketing and communication. Nine-month training courses that will begin in October 2019 and which offer students a project culture for developing their talent, with a teaching team made up of working professionals and collaborations with leading companies.
The master’s degrees for which scholarships are available are:
- Fashion Accesories Design (in Spanish)
- Fashion Products Management (in Spanish)
- Fashion Companies Management (in Spanish)
- Textile and Surfaces Design (in Spanish)
- Fashion Design (in Spanish)
- New Skins: Smart Fabrics & Wearables
- Fashion Styling and Communication
- Scenography and Exhibition Spaces (in Spanish)
- Interior Design (in Spanish)
- Lighting Design (in Spanish)
- Product Design (in Spanish)
- Digital Fabrication and Media
- Professional Photography
- Master in Digital Design
- Publishing Design: Print and Digital Media (in Spanish)
- Motion Graphics Design (in Spanish)
- Communication, Marketing and Advertising Management (in Spanish)
- Fashion and Communication (in Spanish)
- Digital Marketing Management (in Spanish)
Apply and boost your creativity!
The period for taking part ends at 6 PM Madrid time (GMT +1) on Thursday, 23 May 2019. Is it mandatory to have a portfolio of projects to apply? It is recommended but not mandatory.
The names of the winners will be published at 6 PM Madrid time (GMT +1) on Thursday, 6 June 2019 at master.iedmadrid.com.
The deadline for applications has passed.
Terms and conditions
- People of any nationality and country of residence can take part as long as they are over age.
- Each candidate may only request on scholarship for one master, and will be disqualified if they request more than one.
- The scholarships are awarded on a discretionary basis, depending on the documents received and the potential for development of each candidate. The jury will be made up of professionals from the IED Madrid. Pre-selected candidates may be contacted for a brief interview, either in person, by telephone or Skype.
- Prizes. The winning students (two per master) will receive a grant covering 50% of the course fee. If the organisation decides that none of the candidates are adequate, the prize may be declared null and void.
- The grants cover 50% of the course fee. The value of each grant is 4,950€ for the masters taught in spanish and 5,650€ for the masters taught in english.
- The grant cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be applied to other courses and competitions at the IED Madrid. It cannot be combined with other promotions at the IED Madrid.
- In order to it receive the grant it is ESSENTIAL to register and pay the registration fee within 10 days after Thursday the 6th of June 2019, when the winners will be announced. The registration fee is 2,500 € for the masters taught in spanish and 3,900€ for the masters taught in english.
- Legislation. Knowing and following the rules in the general regulations of the IED Madrid is compulsory, as well as accepting and signing the specific rules for interns in a period of two weeks after the announcement of the grants.
- The full course must be studied at the IED Madrid, and the grant will be lost if a student transfer to another school.
- Students must attend at least 85% of the lessons.
- Winners of the grants must take an active part in all the special and multidisciplinary projects proposed by the school: presentation events, tutored competitions and workshops.
- If there are not enough students to carry out the master, the grant will be lost.
- Dropping out from a course in October 2019 will involve the loss of the grant.
- Failure to comply with the obligations described will involve the loss of the grant.
- Grant winners give permission for the data (name and surname) to appear in the Newspoint bulletin and other promotional materials of the IED.
- The deadline to take part is Thusday the 23rd of May 2019 at 18.00 h Madrid time (GMT +1).
- The jury’s decision will be announced on Thursday the 6th of June 2019 at 18.00 h Madrid time (GMT +1) at master.iedmadrid.com.
- Istituto Europeo Di Design, hereinafter IED, with tax identification number B-80813959, fiscal address at C/ Larra 14, 28004 Madrid, telephone number: 914480444, email: email@example.com, pursuant to Article 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, EU 2016/679, hereby informs you that it processes the following personal information that you provide to it: Identification data, Academic and professional data, Data on personal circumstances. Said processing is undertaken with the sole purpose of managing your academic record, processing your enrolment, informing you about available courses, informing you about scholarship and grant programmes and managing your employment scholarship. Should you so wish, you have the right to access, rectify, cancel and object to any data processing that you do not want, for which purpose you must send a letter to the above-mentioned address or write to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your national identity card or foreigner identification number card and writing “Data Protection” in the subject line.
- Participation in this competition entails the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
*These terms and conditions are correct unless there has been a typographic error.