Do you want to show your talent to the world? Work in what you love most? Be trained by recognised professionals? This will interest you: the IED Madrid scholarships have arrived!
At IED Madrid, we would like to make a call to talent through a scholarship competition for the master's degree programmes. We are rewarding the best creative minds in the world of fashion, design and communication with an amount of over 250,000 euros.
There are two scholarships for each one of our master's degrees which cover 50% of the course fee. The period for taking part begins on 26 April 2018 and ends at 6 PM Madrid time (GMT +1) on 11 June 2018.
The master’s degree programmes starting in October 2018 are high-level programmes linked to the reality of the world of work that are updated annually and taught by working professionals in collaboration with companies and institutions through real projects.
The design masters for which scholarships are offered are:
- Fashion Design
- Fashions Accessories Design
- Fashion Products Management
- Fashion Companies Management
- Fashion Styling and Communication (in English)
- Fashion and Communication
- Digital Marketing Management
- Communication, Marketing and Advertising Management
- Textile and Surfaces Design
- Interior Design
- Lighting Design
- Scenography and Exhibition Spaces
- Professional Photography (in English)
- Publishing Design: Design Print and Digital Media
- Motion Graphics Design
- Digital Fabrication and Media (in English)
Deadline for the receipt of works: at 6 PM Madrid time (GMT +1) on 11 June 2018
Announcement of the winner: at 6 PM Madrid time (GMT +1) on 20 June 2018 at master.iedmadrid.com.
The deadline for applications has passed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- People of any nationality and country of residence can take part as long as they are over age.
- Each candidate may only request on scholarship for one master, and will be disqualified if they request more than one.
- The scholarships are awarded on a discretionary basis, depending on the documents received and the potential for development of each candidate. The jury will be made up of professionals from the IED Madrid. Pre-selected candidates may be contacted for a brief interview, either in person, by telephone or Skype.
- Prizes. The winning students (two per master) will receive a grant covering 50% of the course fee. If the organisation decides that none of the candidates are adequate, the prize may be declared null and void.
- The grants cover 50% of the course fee. The value of a scholarship for the Masters taught in Spanish is € 4,850. For Masters taught in English it is € 5,200.
- The grant cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be applied to other courses and competitions at the IED Madrid. It cannot be combined with other promotions at the IED Madrid.
- In order to it receive the grant it is ESSENTIAL to register and pay the registration fee within 14 days after the 20th of June 2018, when the winners will be announced. The registration fee is 2,500 €.
- Legislation. Knowing and following the rules in the general regulations of the IED Madrid is compulsory, as well as accepting and signing the specific rules for interns in a period of two weeks after the announcement of the grants.
- The full course must be studied at the IED Madrid, and the grant will be lost if a student transfer to another school.
- Students must attend at least 85% of the lessons.
- Winners of the grants must take an active part in all the special and multidisciplinary projects proposed by the school: presentation events, tutored competitions and workshops.
- If there are not enough students to carry out the master, the grant will be lost.
- Dropping out from a course in October 2018 will involve the loss of the grant.
- Failure to comply with the obligations described will involve the loss of the grant.
- Grant winners give permission for the data (name and surname) to appear in the Newspoint bulletin and other promotional materials of the IED.
- The deadline to take part is the 11th of June 2018 at 18.00 h Madrid time (GMT +1).
- The jury’s decision will be announced on the 20th of June 2018 at 20.00 h Madrid time (GMT +1) at master.iedmadrid.com.
- In accordance with Organic Law 25/1999 of the 13th of December regarding Personal Data Protection, we advise you that your personal and professional data will be stored in a database belonging to the Istituto Europeo di Design S.L. in order to offer you information that may be of interest to you. You may rectify, access, cancel and oppose the use of this data by writing to Istituto Europeo di Design, calle Larra, 14 28004 MADRID.
- Participation in this competition entails the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
*These terms and conditions are correct unless there has been a typographic error.